Why Solar Thin Film?
For homeowners looking to go solar in New Jersey, there is now a better option than the bulky, unattractive glass panels of the past…Solar Thin Film built into Metal Roofing!
Because solar thin film panels work in all 3 UV light spectrums they are able to produce electricity earlier in the day and later in the evening in addition to shaded conditions, giving you more re-world output when comparing same-sized systems!
Benefits of Solar Thin Film:
- Enhanced durability – accepts foot traffic
- Rocks and Hail will not damage out put of solar panels
- Lightweight – no structural reinforcement needed
- Dade County Approved for use in hurricane wind zones
- Performs well in shaded conditions
- Unified 25 year roof/pv warranty
- Qualifies for 30% federal tax credit on your metal roof system (covered by pv) as well as the PV solar itself
Real World Output Compared to Traditional Solar
Your team of master roofers have just completed the metal roof on our large contemporary home after four weeks of intense, challenging, dangerous work. We are so impressed with your metal roofing team and wanted you to know it. Hurray for our beautiful metal roof!!
Jim and Dana