New Jersey’s #1 Metal Roofing Installer
Jersey Shore Metal Roofing
Jersey Shore Roof Wind Rating
The New Jersey Shore has 127 miles of Atlantic coastline and 83 miles of shoreline along the Raritan and Delaware Bays, making it an ideal location for a metal roof. All of our metal roofs, including Standing Seam and Metal shingle, meet Miami-Dade county certifications, the strictest hurricane building codes in the country, for wind rating in coastal environments.
Metal roofing is ideal for shore situations because of the high wind rating, as well as cool coated colors that reflect sunlight, effectively cutting down your energy costs. Specifically, to accommodate for such a climate and area, we use a Mechanically Seam Panel that is secure against Category 3 Wind Gusts.
Installing a metal roof will not only look great, but it will provide you with years of stress-free living. You can feel secure knowing that your metal roof is protecting the property and home that you love.
Shore Roof Requirements
- Ties connecting the roof framing to bearing walls and sheathing fasteners
- Our roofs meet the strictest standards for hurricane resistance (High Wind UL580/Florida Product Approval or Dade County + High Impact UL2218)
- Gable wall ends must be braced and stable
- Roof trusses or roof rafters should be braced to resist lateral forces
- Adequate roof venting, i.e. ridge vents, should be provided to relieve internal pressure on the underside of roof
About every 10 years, hurricanes approach the coastline close enough to send waves over barrier island dunes and into back bays. The chances for a direct hit by a hurricane on the Jersey shore each year is 1 in 200.
If you are tired of picking up shingles on your Jersey Shore home year after year following various storms and heavy winds, then contact us today to set-up your free metal roof estimate!