Metal Tile Roofing
Stone-coated metal roof is becoming more and more popular and its due to the fact that homeowner love the longevity and durability of metal roofing with the traditional look of metal shingles, the rustic feel of metal shake and the elegant appearance of metal tile.
Metal tile roofing will transform your home and make all your neighbors jealous at your lifetime metal tile roof!
Stone-coated Villa Tile Colors
Metal Tile Compared to Traditional Tile
The metal tile we install is made with formed aluminum-zinc alloy over steel with an acrylic bonded stone chip finish. The natural stone coating resists fading and UV penetration. Metal tile roofs are engineered to out perform clay tile in almost every aspect!
- Metal tiles are light weight (1.25 lbs/sq. ft.) compared to heavy clay tiles (9 – 15 lbs/sq. ft.)
- Metal tiles are great with snow and ice versus clay that becomes brittle and can crack
- Metal tile roofs have 120 mph wind warranty versus traditional tile that becomes a projectile in high winds
In addition metal tile roofs are affordable, costing about ½ as much as traditional tile…And the aesthetics are unmatched giving you the resale value of real tile!
Other Stone-coated Metal Tile Benefits
- Interlocking panels provide protection against wind and ice
- Won’t crack, break, burn, curl, split or rot
- Durable – Accepts foot traffic
- Longevity – 50 year non prorated warranty
- Comes with a matching labor warranty from Metal Roofing NJ
Your team of master roofers have just completed the metal roof on our large contemporary home after four weeks of intense, challenging, dangerous work. We are so impressed with your metal roofing team and wanted you to know it. Hurray for our beautiful metal roof!!
Jim and Dana