Metal Shingles Roofing & Contractor NJ
Metal Roofing NJ installs Stone-Coated Steel Shingles & Kynar Paint Finished Metal Shingles that blend into any neighborhood and stand-out for all the right reasons…longevity, durability and the ability to resist mold.
Metal Shingles offer the same aesthetics of your traditional dimensional shingle only they contain no petroleum based asphalt which means your helping the environment and lowering America’s dependence on foreign oil!
Our services are available all over NJ including Palmyra, Union, Morristown, Passaic, Pleasantville, Milltown, Lakewood, Cape May County, Cedar Grove, Toms River, Villas, Point Pleasant, Fairview, North Plainfield, Ocean City, Hackettstown, Phillipsburg and Washington.
Stone-Coated Metal Shingles
- Look so much like traditional shingles you won’t believe they’re metal!
- Strong zinc aluminum covering 26 gauge steel
- Triple coat finish means stone-granuals won’t come off
- Battenless installation requires less labor than standing seam
- Non-porous material helps resist mold and mildew
- Concealed screw system resists ice dams and is superior than nailed shingles
- 120 mph wind warranty and 50 year non prorated warranty
Kynar Coated Metal Shingles
- Embossed texture adds dimension and style to your roof
- KYNAR 500® paint finish is designed to reflect infrared UV rays
- 10 standard colors: Mission Red, Forest Green, Char Brown, Sierra Tan, Slate Grey, Rocky Grey, Redwood, Bone White, Coppertone, Brite Red and 6 designer colors – Americana Series
- Installed using concealed fasteners with four-way interlock for increased weathertightness
Special: $2,000 off your Metal Shingle Roof plus FREE Seamless Gutters – A $4,000 value – Cannot be combined with existing or other offers
Your team of master roofers have just completed the metal roof on our large contemporary home after four weeks of intense, challenging, dangerous work. We are so impressed with your metal roofing team and wanted you to know it. Hurray for our beautiful metal roof!!
Jim and Dana