Why Solar Thin Film?
For homeowners looking to go solar in New Jersey, there is now a better option than the bulky, unattractive glass panels of the past…Solar Thin Film built into Metal Roofing!
Because solar thin film panels work in all 3 UV light spectrums they are able to produce electricity earlier in the day and later in the evening in addition to shaded conditions, giving you more re-world output when comparing same-sized systems!
Benefits of Solar Thin Film:
- Enhanced durability – accepts foot traffic
- Rocks and Hail will not damage out put of solar panels
- Lightweight – no structural reinforcement needed
- Dade County Approved for use in hurricane wind zones
- Performs well in shaded conditions
- Unified 25 year roof/pv warranty
- Qualifies for 30% federal tax credit on your metal roof system (covered by pv) as well as the PV solar itself
Real World Output Compared to Traditional Solar